greenway health’s electronic health record (ehr) platform intergy offers a user-friendly, specialty-focused ehr solution for ambulatory healthcare practices.
Intergy EHR drives practice performance and success
the cloud-based intergy ehr platform supports the functions of your practice, enabling financial success and restoring the focus on patient care.
whether you practice primary care, pediatrics, ob-gyn, or another specialty, our electronic health records solution has features tailored to your practice’s unique needs.
improve efficiency with easy-to-navigate documentation that doesn’t slow you down. intergy fosters collaboration between providers and staff.
今天足彩胜负14场对阵表optimize workflows, streamline administrative and clinical tasks – align intergy’s features to the way your practice works.
“Because of the way we have Intergy structured — and we have many different touch points throughout the billing cycle — I believe we capture close to 100% of the information needed to see that billing goes through.”
"I love the templates in the program. It makes it much easier for me to get my notes done quickly. That's really important for any provider, nurse practitioner or doctor to be able to put in the values that we need to move through the patients because we see high volume."
An EHR that simplifies your work and fuels your success
- Intergy answers the clinical, regulatory, and revenue challenges you face.
- The integrated practice management software automates tasks, manages data security, and handles complex billing.
- Enjoy greater efficiency, more accurate documentation, and simplified scheduling.
- Tools designed to help you meet value-based care program requirements.
- Intergy provides 500+ customizable pre-loaded forms and templates, including specialty-specific content that is diagnosis-driven.
- Shareable, pre-built templates based on visit reason allow providers to see a greater number of patients.
- Templates may be used with transcription or dictation.
- Patient Portal: Patients can request or schedule appointments and pay bills online. The result is improved patient satisfaction and increased revenue for your practice.
- Patient Messaging: By communicating appointment times, instructions for procedures, and other information, you can improve front office service and reduce no-show rates.
- Use dashboards to track value-based care performance.
- Identify gaps in care based on diagnoses, lab results, vitals, visits, risk level, and more.
- Customize fields to see financial analytics at the level you want.
- More than 500 available reports, 15 available dashboards, and 5,000 reportable clinical fields.
Access Intergy’s newest features
今天足彩胜负14场对阵表intergy’s new updates allow you to improve efficiency, save time, and enhance the patient experience.
- Find and transmit health data safely with CommonWell’s layered security approach.
- View patient eligibility information conveniently grouped on one summary screen.
- Record patient addresses with accuracy using Intergy’s USPS Web Tools.
- Identify gaps in care by viewing patients’ upcoming, due, and overdue health reminders.
More about electronic health records in our Knowledge Center
What’s the difference between an EMR and an EHR?
Old-school care by way of high-tech tools
5 steps to get started with annual wellness visits
Emergency preparedness — prepare your medical practice for when Mother Nature strikes
investing in your future starts with a bold first step …